The Malaysia Automotive Recyclers Association (MAARA) invites you to participate in the 9th International Roundtable Conference 2016 (IRT) to be held at the historical city of Malacca in Malaysia from the 20th to 24th April 2016.
This is organized with the Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI) & supported by the Global Automotive Recyclers Alliance (which consist of the national associations from Canada, USA, Australia, European, China, Japan & Korea).
The IRT on Auto Recycling is an international event held once every 2 years by one of the national associations of the Global Automotive Recyclers Alliance.
Over 300 foreign & local delegates are expected, including international auto recyclers associations, industry, professional speakers & Government Agencies. The event includes an international conference, factory visits and reception party. Topics to be covered will include the global automotive recycling issues, country reports & discussion on issues relating to international standards & policy for automotive recycling.
The registration fee is $US500.
See the website www.irt2016.greenparts.my for more information.
IRT 2016 Program highlights
For full details see the website
20th April (Wednesday): Arrival of Foreign Participants
- 7.30pm–10.00 pm: Welcome Dinner hosted by the IRT organizer (to be held at Concord Shah Alam – Malaysia Buffet
- 8.15 am – 2.30 pm factory visit – PROTON at Shah Alam
- 8.00 pm –10.30pm= Networking Dinner hosted by the IRT organizer at Sky Lounge, Hatten hotel.
- 9.45 am - 10.05am: JARA-Japan: “ELV Concepts – Japan Experience” & “Towards Global Challenge for Japan Premium Recycled Parts Sales “
- 10.05am -10.25am EGARA-Europe: Europe- Implementation of ELV Recycling in EU: A Learning Experience for the ASEAN Economic Community
- 10.25am – 10.45am MAI-Malaysia: Malaysia’s Perspective to Aftermarket Auto Recycling Transformation
- 11.15am – 11.35am AARTI-China: R&D on Recycling of Used Parts & Component
- 11.35am – 11.55am ARC – Canada: Technological Challenges for Today’s Auto Recycling
- 11.55am – 12.10pm MAARA/AGA-Malaysia: Using Automotive BIG Data to Drive Sustainability
- 2.45 pm – 3.00 pm ARA-USA: Impact of Global Recycling Parts/OEM
- 3.00 pm - 3.15 pm ARAA-Australia: “Recycling Technologies for Automotive Electronics Components & Systems” or another title is : “Export & Import- Policy of Recycle Parts and Components”
- 3.15 pm - 3.30 pm MAI-Malaysia: National Remanufacturing Policy
22nd April (Friday ) : - IRT Gala Dinner
- 7.00 pm - 10.30 pm
- 8.30am – 9.00am = Registration of participants
- 9.00am – 9.10am = Opening speech by MAARA President
- 9.10am – 9.30am = Country Report No.1 (Canada )
- 9.30am – 9.50am = Country Report No. 2 (USA )
- 9.50am – 10.10am = Country Report No.3 (Australia )
- 10.10am –10.30am = Country Report No.4 (Europe )
- 10.30am –10.45am = Morning Tea Break
- 10.45am – 11.05am = Country Report No.5 (Japan)
- 11.05am – 11.25am = Country Report No.6 (Korea )
- 11.25am – 11.45am = Country Report No.7 (China )
- 11.45am – 12.05pm = Country Report No.8 (Malaysia )
- 12.05pm – 12.45pm = Roundtable Q&A